- XKCD: ( – it’s true!
- TicketLeap dissects the technical bottleneck that caused last weekend’s Comic-Con sales meltdown. (TLDR version: Hostname lookups were turned on in the database, and it was blocking on DNS.)
- Looking for a new business idea? Try the random start-up generator!
- Who would have thought that something called Toxic Waste Nuclear Sludge Chew Bars would be bad for you? Candy Dynamics Recalls Toxic Waste® brand Nuclear Sludge® Chew Bars (via @ThisIsTrue)
- Top Reasons Why Consumers Unsubscribe Via E-Mail, Facebook & Twitter at Machable (via rzazueta)
- Even NASA engineers didn’t find any electronic problems causing sudden acceleration in Toyotas. It looks like the sticky pedals and floor pads were it.
- Still life: Bent Objects – twisted humor using wires to transform ordinary objects.
All right, all right! ) Happy now?