“Weird Al” Yankovic posted a picture of a disturbing sign on a hiking trail:
My iPod ran down its charge over the weekend, and I had to plug in the car charger this morning and start over at the beginning of a playlist. I usually leave it on shuffle on a reaaaaaally long list so I get lots of different songs.
It started up with “Weird Al” Yankovic’s “Bohemian Polka,” which was a fun, off-kilter start to the week. When it followed up with “Jurassic Park,” I didn’t think much of it. Twofers by artist, and even by album, aren’t that uncommon.
When “Living in the Fridge” started up, I got a little suspicious.
Sure enough, when I stopped the car and checked, shuffle was set to “off.” I figure the playlist must have been sorted by album the last time I synced, with Alapalooza the first on the list.
I’m still not sure whether it switched off shuffle when the battery ran down, or I just had it off before and didn’t notice because the last playlist I was listening to was pre-shuffled. Still, it was — appropriately — weird.
How appropriate! You can download “Weird Al” Yankovic’s “Don’t Download This Song” for free. (via @amazonmp3) #
- It’s not off to a great start, but heres hoping today is less frustrating than yesterday. #
- Was hoping for more than 30% chance of rain, esp. the way TV news was going on last night w/LIVE DOPPLER 2000! Where’s that “Weird Al” Yankovic vid? #
- Appropriate. Today’s Word of the Day is triskaidekaphobia. #
- Slowest Patch Tuesday update ever. Of course that’s partly because Norton decided to run a full scan DURING the update. #
- Patches did eventually finish, but it took >1.5 hours to install them. Usually if I start it before lunch, it’s done when I get back. #
- Someone searching for “old photos of shoreline village long beach” hit this photo…taken last week. Oops. #