Some odd searches through which people have found this site over the last two weeks:
- “vice presidential debate drinking game” somehow hit Fallacious Arguments, despite the fact that the post never mentions a drinking game.
- “breakdown girl” hit Donna Troy via Yahoo images search. Somehow it seems appropriate.
- “folsom street fair 2004 pictures” and similar phrases directed several people to Living in Middle Earth, though I can’t imagine why.
- “sugar packet” — I think someone was looking for real sugar (image search again).
- “rhyming poems by katherine foreman” hit (big surprise) Katie’s Rhyming Poems. (What’s it like to be famous?)
- “space pirate amazon ninja catgirl” sounds ridiculous, wich is exactly why I posted about the game
- “jesse quick in love” actually hit the speed force and Jesse’s mother, but not Jesse Quick herself.
- “how to steal flash” brings up the Flash Museum. I have to wonder what they were actually looking for, though.
- “xxx hermione” and similar (some of them rather explicit) — WTF? These hit Harry Potter Titles I’d Like To See.
Unfortunately there are too many phrases for the stats program I use to show anything that hit less than twice — and that’s where the really odd ones to show up! I’ve skimmed the logs a bit, and some of the choice items include: Continue reading