I regret to report that as of last summer, there is just NO PHO KING WAY.
A sign spotted in front of a veterinarian’s office.
I’d always wondered about the frequency of these shuttles.
I’ve been meaning to take a picture of this restaurant ever since I saw it from the IKEA parking lot across the street. I finally did, and also finally went there for lunch. It’s pretty good. They sell T-shirts that play even more on the name.
Anyway, the next time someone tells you “There’s No Pho King Way!” you can tell them that yes, there is, in Carson, California.
Katie and I came up with these:
- Death Crab for Cutie
- Flounders of Wayne
- Vienna Tang
- Betta than Ezra
- Dace of Base (or Ace of Bass)
Some favorites from the event:
- beano76: Sushi and the Banshees
- shinkaide: Squid Vicious
- MisterElGuapo: No Trout
- ebrown2112: Fleetwood Mackerel
- Caissie: Sharkira
- dominichamon: Kylie Minnow
- ethanwc: Crash Test Guppies
- ThisModernDeath: Ling Cod Park
- earlkabong: Herman’s Hermit Crabs
- znmeb: Pike and Tuna Turner
- AndyJukes: Smelton John
- KenPlume: Mackerel Jackson
- notgiamatti: Jefferson Starfish
It looks like it’s still going on if you’re in the mood for fish puns.