Wow. It’s been less than a week past Christmas, and the local grocery store already has a fully stocked Valentine’s Day aisle. So much for New Year’s.
It’s September 13. Technically it’s still SUMMER.
- The Spectrum food court has ripped out the planters. I guess they realized they needed the floor space after they chopped off one end. #
- It’s Halloween, so Target has the Christmas decorations up! #
- Just heard a commercial that started off, “Winter is Coming.” #
- OK, only 3 people reading this will get the reference, but… “Where are you going?” #
- Weird: Zunes all over the world froze up at the same time overnight. #
- Comment win: “like she was going to rip his arm off and beat his spleen to death with it. Not him; just his spleen” #
- Just a quick store run – yeah along with everyone else in town. #
- More holiday creep! I still need to mail Xmas gifts to people I missed! It’s still 2008! #