- WTF?!? @cnnbrk reports: Tornado warning in effect for south central Los Angeles. #
- It turns out there’s a tornado warning in Orange County too. I can believe it. #
- Drove past Blizzard HQ during a thunderstorm. Saw a really nice lightning strike a few minutes later. #
- Got soaked walking out of the parking structure. Wouldn’t be so bad if the rain was coming straight down. Ducked into first restaurant I saw. #
- Oh, NOW the storm lets up while I’m INSIDE. Rain & sky are both lightening up, & I haven’t seen any lightning in at least 10 minutes. #
- Aaaand we now return you to your regularly scheduled California sunshine! #
I glanced out the window while eating lunch at Johnny Rockets and saw this brilliant rainbow. I hastily told the server that I would be right back, and was just going to look at it, and left some of my stuff at the table while I came out and snapped a picture. A passing security guard remarked that he had the same idea, but didn’t have his camera. When I went back in, two of the employees were staring out the window at it.