You know what to pack on vacation. You know to bring your camera, spare batteries, and a bottle of water. But here are ten things you might not think of that will come in handy at a comic-con.
- Medical tape – preventing blisters from costume shoes. (Also, repairs in a pinch)
- Extra lanyard for your camera
- Umbrella for outdoor lines
- Costume-appropriate bag
- Insoles – you’ll be walking a LOT
- Burt’s Bees Res-Q Ointment for sunburn in case your sunscreen wears off or otherwise fails
- Safety pins
- Reliable writing surface (in case you have paper but not a notebook)
- Napkins or paper towels (especially if you’re bringing your own food)
- Extra shirt to go over tank tops to prevent sunburn or backpack friction
Read more Tips for Comic-Con.
See Also: Convention Photos & Write-Ups