Más y Menos (Spanish for “More and Less”) are a pair of twin speedsters who only have super-speed when in physical contact with each other. They are about 12 years old, speak only Spanish, and fight crime as members of Titans East.
- Animated style: Teen Titans Go! #34 (October 2006) - Sean Galloway
- DCU version: Teen Titans (third series) #38 (September 2006) - Carlos Ferreira
- Teen Titans episodes: “Titans East” parts 1&2 (Season 3; January 15&22, 2005)
- Teen Titans episode: “For Real” (Season 5; October 15, 2005)
- Teen Titans episode: “Calling All Titans” (Season 5; January 7, 2006)
- Teen Titans episode: “Titans Together” (Season 5; January 14, 2006)
- Teen Titans Go! #25 (January 2006), J. Torres
- Teen Titans Go! #34 (October 2006), J. Torres
Originally created for the Teen Titans animated series, Más y Menos were introduced into the comic-book DC Universe in Teen Titans v.3 #34. In that issue, they are among the heroes who were briefly members of the Teen Titans during the “missing year” between Infinite Crisis and One Year Later.