We took the kid to Disneyland this weekend. It’s been a few years since I’d been to the park, and with NYCC happening at the same time, I couldn’t help but compare the experience to San Diego Comic-Con.
- It’s expensive to get in, but once you’re there, most of the events are free.
- It’s hideously crowded.
- Everywhere you go, people are stopping for photos with people wearing costumes.
- You spend a lot of time waiting in line. (But at Disneyland, you can usually be sure you’ll get in!)
- Food is overpriced and mediocre, unless you leave and come back.
- You can’t possibly do everything in one visit.